The Woodman Carbo SL Plus seatpost is a great choice for riders looking for a lightweight, high quality, yet affordable seatpost. This carbon fiber version of the SL Plus uses the same proven and versatile saddle clamp head as the aluminum SL Plus. Compared to other seatposts of similar design, the SL Plus provides greater support for both the saddle rails and lower rail clamp, and is compatible with all common saddle rail types and materials. The result is an extremely solid and secure connection with the saddle, a great feature for heavier or more powerful riders.
The Carbo SL features:
- Lightweight carbon fiber mast with an alloy cradle and stainless steel bolts
- The new SL Plus posts feature a large clamping contact area to hold the saddle more securely and spread out the riders weight over a larger area
- Reinforcement rings to prevent seatpost slippage and/or crushing
- Tested to highest standards not only during development, but also during production
- Zero clamp offset.
- Tested to highest standards development and production
WOODman Components is a well known company whose roots began over 10 years ago, setting out to produce an array of quality parts for any build that are sure to withstand the daily abuse of both mountain and road riding. Among the plethora of well crafted components is the SL Plus seatpost. Produced from T6 aluminum tubes, featuring 6061 aluminum alloy cradles with CrMo bolts, the SL Plus is the ideal post for the budget minded cyclist who still desires low weight and reliability. Designed to utilize a wider-than-average contact area for the bottom cradle of the seatpost, essentially ensuring a sturdy platform for each rider’s weight, while simultaneously increasing power transfer through the post. Performance aside, the most obvious attribute of the SL Plus post is the visually striking anodization available in nearly every color, perfect for color tuning your next build.
|Rail Compatibility||round, oval|
steel, titanium, carbon
|Post Material||carbon fiber|
|Maximum Rail Clamp Bolt Torque||5 Nm|
|Recommended Use||road, gravel/cx, cross country, all mountain|