SeaSucker bike racks use incredibly strong vacuum mounts and allow you to temporarily but securely mount your bike to the roof of your car without the hassle of permanently attaching any hardware. SeaSuckers are non-marking, UV and weather resistant, and hold exceptionally well to glass or metal surfaces.
The Talon rack has one fork clamp attached to three 6″ SeaSuckers. The rack body is made of 1/2″ HDPE, which makes it strong enough to hold your bike yet flexible enough to follow the curve of your roof line. Designed to mount to your roof, but can be used just about anywhere – on the roof, on the trunk, windshield, etc. The Talon is extremely compact, with an approximate size of 15″ x 12″. A Rear Wheel Strap (6″ SeaSucker with hook-and-loop straps) is included to secure the rear wheel and stabilize the bicycle.
The Talon is equipped with a SeaSucker custom heavy-duty fork mount, which includes a wide-cam quick release lever so you don’t have to tighten or loosen the acorn nut on the opposite side every time you put your bike in or take your bike out of the mount.
The Talon is designed to hold one bike up to 45 pounds. Includes fork clamp for standard 9mm quick release forks.
• Holds 1 bicycle – up to 45 lbs
• Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment
• Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces
• 1/2” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability
• One heavy-duty fork mount for 9mm dropouts
• Three 6″ SeaSucker vacuum cups on body (210 lb. pull-strength rated each)
• Approx. 15” x 13” footprint
• Approx. 6 lbs
What’s in the box:
• Talon 1-bike rack with standard 9mm fork mount
• Rear Wheel Strap
• 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance
• Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump