Experience the next generation of cycling cable control systems! IoDupont's Power Cordz cable systems introduce several new innovations over the traditional steel cable. Power Cordz are more lightweight, more durable, and perform better than steel cables over a longer period. Each of these next generation cables contain thousands of Zylon fiber strands, one of the strongest superfibers known to man. These fibers are coated with a nylon sleeve for protection, optimum performance, and long life. These combined characteristics make Power Cordz the best performing, most durable, and lightest weight cable on the market.
- Over 75% lighter than steel cables
- Smooth, responsive control - high flexibility, low friction
- Durable, dependable, and no corrosion - PowerCordz will not rust, and the smooth coating resists grime buildup.
- Low maintenance - fewer adjustments needed over the life of your cable system
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shift systems
Each Derailleur Cordz set includes two full length cables. They are avaialble in two diameters; 1.5 mm for use with Powercordz housing and Powercordz Nokon liner, and 1.2 mm for use with standard shift housing.
Powercordz require specific installtion techniques that differ from standard steel cables. Each Derailleur Cordz set is supplied with detailed installation instructions. Online installation instructions are avaialble on Powercordz' website here.