Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Osymetric Chainrings

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Re: Osymetric Chainrings

Postby Gumgardner » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Fibre-Lyte wrote:Fairwheel bikes (your host) has them in their online store so you can see the prices there. I think the Osymmetric design will be patented or something similar so it's not likely we'd be doing any unless they asked.

Not seeing them anymore. Whenever FW ditches a product it's usually because they are not found to be reliable or don't perform as expected. Does anyone know?
Gumgardner
Cat 2

Postby Fibre-Lyte » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:25 pm

You're not showing the comment in context there, not a reporter are you? :grin: (joking)

The comment I made refers to the question above that in the thread which asks how much our carbon chainrings are and isn't about Osymmetrics. Fairwheel are still selling our chainrings.

I'll let you off this time :wink:
Fibre-Lyte
Manufacturer

Postby Gumgardner » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Ohhh. I thought you meant they were selling the O'rings. My bad.
Gumgardner
Cat 2

Previous

Return to General cycling