Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

DI2 - Flashing red lights

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

DI2 - Flashing red lights

Postby nathasm » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Wondering if anyone has experienced an issue with their DI2.

Front shifter works fine, hold the shifter down and it shows the green light for a fully charged battery.

Rear shifter doesn't work at all. Hold the shifter buttons for the rear shifter and it shows green for an instant and then both the lights on the junction box flash red. Just tap a shifter button and nothing happens for 1/2 second then both the lights again flash red.

Is this something that can be fixed? Or do I have to replace something? If I were to get the System Checker does that help "fix" or "reset" the system? Or only used for diagnostics?
nathasm
Cyclotourist

Re: DI2 - Flashing red lights

Postby colorchange » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:46 pm

I am having a similar problem. When I hold in the adjust mode, I get a quick red flash and nothing happens.
colorchange
Cat 4

Postby pritchet74 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Prolly a stupid question, but is the rear cable fully plugged into the RD?
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Postby colorchange » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:39 pm

I sure think so. It shifts fine.
colorchange
Cat 4

Postby pritchet74 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:18 pm

nathasm said his RD wasn't working at all.
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Return to General cycling