Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

My Cervelos---P3C and S3 Rings Ed. Updated pics pg 2

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Re: My Cervelos---P3C and S3 Rings Ed.

Postby RJK8 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Updated with KCNC brakes and Tune Scwarzbrenner 58 Carbon Clinchers and Vincero Designs cages and bottles..... weight 14lbs 4oz or 6.45 kilos

RJK8
Cat 4

Re: My Cervelos---P3C and S3 Rings Ed. Updated pics pg 2

Postby pritchet74 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Wow. Those magnetic bottle cages are sweet looking. How do they work?
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Postby mdeth1313 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 pm

pritchet74 wrote:Wow. Those magnetic bottle cages are sweet looking. How do they work?

really? :grin:

sorry, couldn't resist. You engineers really should know how those magnets work!
Words are like bullets, I let them pass through me.
mdeth1313
Cat 1

Postby pritchet74 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:06 pm

mdeth1313 wrote:
pritchet74 wrote:Wow. Those magnetic bottle cages are sweet looking. How do they work?

really? :grin:

sorry, couldn't resist. You engineers really should know how those magnets work!

Don't make me smack you..... :wink:

I read some reviews and it sounds like as long as you don't hit the bottle or hit a hard bump in the road that they stay on well. I live the concept, but just know I would be hugely pissed off when I lost a bottle. And from what I read it will happen eventually.
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Postby Fibre-Lyte » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:56 pm

pritchet74 wrote:Don't make me smack you..... :wink:

:lol: :lol:

I like the idea of those cages, but I really think they're more for leisure riders than racing. I can't see the bottle dropping very often but if it did, at least on a leisure ride you can go back. In a race, forget it!

@RJK8 the bike is looking really, really good. Future upgrade might be some black chainrings, the Sram ones seem a little out of place, colour wise.
Fibre-Lyte
Manufacturer

Previous

Return to General cycling