Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Hi. New member - New Bike in progress

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Re: Hi. New member - New Bike in progress

Postby TommyMax » Wed May 25, 2011 9:43 am

dear lord.. SPAM GALLORE. Sorry. Dont know what happened. How do i delete this mess :-/
Last edited by TommyMax on Fri May 27, 2011 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
TommyMax
Cat 5

Postby TommyMax » Fri May 27, 2011 8:12 am

:D

Wow, you double posted your original message, I deleted the spare one, then you edited the one that was left and replaced it with a smily and posted the original message three more times. Every spam bot would be jealous. :grin:

-Yps
Last edited by TommyMax on Fri May 27, 2011 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
TommyMax
Cat 5

Postby TommyMax » Fri May 27, 2011 8:37 am

Fibre-Lyte:
I do cross country in loose/sandy conditions. So i am changing the front tire to something wider/knobbyer
to keep the front wheel from sinking into the trail.
The frame feels very stiff compared to the aluminum specialized s-works M5 hardtail i came from and that
made me look for some "comfort updates".
My plan is to get a sadle with padding and a smaller diameter carbon seatpost with a shim so i can fit it into my frame.
The Hope/DT Swiss wheels really gets the job done. Haven't had any problems with them. Shure there are lighter wheels out there
but these are all i need.
TommyMax
Cat 5

Previous

Return to General cycling