Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Di2 battery problem - now solved!

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Re: Di2 battery problem - now solved!

Postby pritchet74 » Thu May 26, 2011 4:22 am

So shortly after I started my ride today the front derailleur stopped working. An hour later the battery died fully. That was an hour of constant rolling terrain, so lots of shifting. Looking back from when I first installed the batteries, I got 27 hours of ride time. I never charged the batteries when I got them - I was just too anxious to get it all wired up and ride the bike. I will get a full charge on them this time and report back in a couple months on the hours of ride time from a full charge - if I take it that far that is!
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Previous

Return to General cycling