Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Ax.MORPHEUS crankset - official!

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Re: Ax.MORPHEUS crankset - official!

Postby CDale09 » Thu May 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Ypsylon wrote:Not sure if you saw this in the long post or if you are asking for actual availability?

I hope this helps a little bit, until Nils comes by.

andy2 wrote:- the attached alu parts (bottom bearing cups, crank bolt, extractor, pedal inserts) are available in different colours

I would be really, really surprised, if black wasn't one of those colors. We are speaking about Nils, after all. :BikeVader:

Thanks. I didn't see that but it's good to hear they offer different colors. I recently placed an order for the crankset and Nils didn't ask me for the color so i thougth they were only available in silver.

I'll send him an email.
CDale09
Cat 3

Postby pk0r » Mon May 31, 2010 10:40 pm

We will start shipping with black alu bits first for all orders. Additional colors will then be offered as inexpensive aftermarket kits. Available colors should be the same as with our QRs or brake shoes, i.e. black, silver, blue, green, red. :thumbUp:
| pk0r.com | "I respect the work in coloring parts but the result is stupid-monkey in silk clothes is still monkey." |
| http://www.ax-Lightness.de |
pk0r
Cat 1

Postby jsmst32 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Have these shipped yet? I keep hearing they have but have not seen any on any forum. I'm waiting for the bb30 version so I may be waiting a long time. Hopefully not too long, but...
Last edited by jsmst32 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jsmst32
Cat 2

Postby Fibre-Lyte » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:32 pm

I heard from a customer that the first deliveries were about the end of this month over here, but no idea about elsewhere. I'm sure someone else will have better info than I though! :wink:
Fibre-Lyte
Manufacturer

Postby Gumgardner » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:25 pm

Does anybody have any info about the bb30 Morpheus. It was supposed to be released in December but it wasn't. Will it be released in January? March?
Gumgardner
Cat 2

Postby sedluk » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:53 am

Is there any way to get a Morpheus Crank to work on a Cervelo with BBright?
sedluk
Cyclotourist

Postby Gumgardner » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:35 pm

On a side note...Melanie from AX said the THM bb adapter will work with the standard Morpheus.
Gumgardner
Cat 2

Previous

Return to General cycling