Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Tune capy seat mast head

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Tune capy seat mast head

Postby scooter916 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:53 pm

anybody have experience with the Tune Capy Seat mast head?? having a cstom steel frame built and would liek to go with a sea mast and looking for good options.

Are Tune seat posts carbon rail friendly?
scooter916
Cat 4

Re: Tune capy seat mast head

Postby dunlinii » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:18 pm

I don't know for sure, but I would say they were, as in their own brochure they picture them with a speedneedle mounted (before the new saddle came along)
Being a Pirate should be considered a Manly job because pirates get two types of booty.
dunlinii
Cat 1

Postby scooter916 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:25 pm

I took a closer look at my saddle yesterday (Spec Romin Pro) and it should work well with the tune
scooter916
Cat 4

Postby dunlinii » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:19 pm

When you get it, if you do, could you give us some detail pics and some thoughts. I couldn't get hold of one when I wanted it, but I still really like the look of it, and am tempted :D
Being a Pirate should be considered a Manly job because pirates get two types of booty.
dunlinii
Cat 1

Postby scooter916 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Sure, it wont be for awhile, I guess fairwheel has them coming in in my size/color soon. I will be ordering it when it comes in and will post up pics mounted to my saddle when it gets here.
scooter916
Cat 4

Return to General cycling