Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

No Canyon in North America

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

No Canyon in North America

Postby quick_step » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:09 am

Has anyone heard any news that they are looking to sell hear again ( why miss out on such a huge market :? ,) I live in canada and they dont ship here either ? since i first saw thier frames i have the bug ,also they are a good value :bangHead: thanks :!:
Put some fun betwen yer legs
quick_step
Cat 3

Re: No Canyon in North America

Postby Ypsylon » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:38 am

The list of the countries they will ship to is indeed interesting, to say the least.

http://www.canyon.com/_en/shipping_terms.html

Too bad you don't live in Bhutan.

If you really want a frameset or bike bad enough, I'm sure there's a way, but I'm not sure if the value you mention would be that great in the end.
"Nothing compares to the simple pleasures of a bike ride," said John F. Kennedy, a man who had the pleasure of Marilyn Monroe.
Ypsylon
Herr Pfennig

Postby quick_step » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Thanks Ypsylon ,I have a couple of optoions but its lot of trouble if i need help oh well back to the drawing board ! :)
quick_step
Cat 3

Postby madcow » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Rumor has it that Competitive will soon announce a partnership with Canyon to be the official US supplier. I understand the deal isn't finalized but isn't too far off either.
madcow
Dork Overlord

Postby quick_step » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Kool i knew they were shoping for a partner thanks for the tip at least i have a buffer til' next season!
quick_step
Cat 3

Return to General cycling