Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Brent RUEGAMER - French Frames March 2009

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Brent RUEGAMER - French Frames March 2009

Postby agylyagoo » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:57 am

~
agylyagoo
Cyclotourist

Re: Brent RUEGAMER - French Frames March 2009

Postby jeffmla » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:47 pm

As Jacques Gay, I have a frame in Repair Service and no news from Brent for 2 months...
jeffmla
Cat 5

Postby WheresWaldo » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:18 am

I too have had communication problems with Brent, they seem to be trying to resolve them now. It has been a very tough year for everyone in the bike industry. If you need answers contact Deven Daughter, she will go through Brent's paperwork and give you an update on where your frames are. It seems to be the only way to contact Rue Sports now. Her email address is deven at ruesports.com her title is Business Consultant.

I hope this information helps.
WheresWaldo
Cat 4

Postby Bella_Rue » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:42 am

Yup! I'm on this one already! :D I'm trying to keep on top of everything.
Bella_Rue
Cat 5

Re: Brent RUEGAMER

Postby gimmea break BRE » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:31 am

Anyone know where Ruegamer and ruesports have gone
phones not answering and cut off
no messages or emails returned
I thought they had a new business manager , but it just seems like ruesports' non business as usual
gimmea break BRE
Cyclotourist

Re: Brent RUEGAMER

Postby Bella_Rue » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:34 am

gimmea break BRE wrote:Anyone know where Ruegamer and ruesports have gone
phones not answering and cut off
no messages or emails returned
I thought they had a new business manager , but it just seems like ruesports' non business as usual

I answer all our emails (unless its a weekend and/or I'm not working) in a timely manner. Our phones have not been disconnected (one phone number was down for a few days but we have others listed). We also have numerous profiles online (myspace, facebook, twitter, multiply, etc) of which are updated and often and allow our friends and customers to contact us through various means.

If you are calling our cell phone and it shows up "unknown", yes, you most likely will get voicemail. You need only leave a message for us to call you back.

You can also email me through here if you wish.

We just returned from a weekend out in CA helping a customer with their bike. So if you emailed us over this weekend, it hasn't been answered yet. What can I help you with? Feel free to email me at deven@ruesports.com or via the forums. Thanks.
Bella_Rue
Cat 5

Postby Lars » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:31 am

Does anyone have any news on Breanna Ruegamer/Ruegamer Sports? We were stupid enough to deposit USD 7400 for a carbon fiber tandem which we seem to never be able to see. Starting to contact lawyers now. We live in Sweden so we need repesentaion.
Did anyone ever have a phone number or an adress to Ruegamer?

What we have worked out is that she lives together with the named Deven Daughter (they are bisexual according to one blog).
We are getting a new evade and escape message every week, but nothing material.
We also got the info that they moved to Long Beach but that is not confirmed.
Lars
Cat 4

Postby Gumgardner » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Wait?!?!! They are bisexual?!?!!! Call the cops! Lol what does that have to do with anything?
Gumgardner
Cat 2

Postby Lars » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:06 pm

That has nothing to do with it, but the fact that Deven acts as her "administrator", when she in reality is her partner also does. What also has something to do with it is that we wasted USD 7400 on this. We are going to waste a few thousand more on legal fees just to make sure they don't get away with it/deliver something.
Lars
Cat 4

Postby Gumgardner » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:14 am

She can't be an administrator and a partner? I dealt with deven on several occasions and I had no problems with her. Are you telling us the whole story? I for one believe you are leaving out important pieces of the story to make your story sound better.
Gumgardner
Cat 2

Postby Lars » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:38 am

Well no, they are leaving out the delivery of serving we've paid for
Lars
Cat 4

Postby ferrarista » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm sorry for you Lars, hope you get your money back even though you will have to spend more money with a lawyer.

If its a long time your waiting , I would just go ahead and contact a lawyer and start the procedure. maybe it will make Rue act faster !!
ferrarista
Cat 2

Postby Lars » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Thanks, that's exactly what I've done and am now selecting one. However yesterday I got a picture of a frame which is painted the agreed way, so maybe we'll get that delivered and hopefully in good quality. Then we only need to get two thousand dollars back... (as we've made a deposit against the order of a fully equipped tandem)
Lars
Cat 4

Postby ferrarista » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:26 pm

well thats a start! lets hope you receive it in good condition and quality. let us know what happens.
ferrarista
Cat 2

Postby Lars » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Thanks for your moral support. It's of course hard to realize one might have thrown usd 7400 in the bin, even harder it was actually on my wife who is slowly going blind and had so much loooked forward to this. It was one of very few positives which helped keep her spirits up. Hoping for the best.
Lars
Cat 4

Next

Return to General cycling