Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

My new Cervelo R3

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Postby KF » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:44 pm

Schaweet! Both of them!
//KF

I love carbon bits, and I can not lie! You other brothers can't deny, when a bike comes in with alot of carbon bits and some cool wheels in your face, you get sprung!
KF
Cat 1

Postby Mario Jr. » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:28 pm

Very Nice! You seem to try a lot of different stuff lately. Cool detail with the Hollowgram crank!
Mario Jr.
Manufacturer

Postby pritchet74 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Rasmus wrote:Are those airbrushed spiders I see?

Yup. These wheels were painted to match my old Rue frameset. The wheels are going up for sale though so I put on the silver Mavic decals. Looks pretty good, but I have another new set of 42mm clincher Hed wheels coming to me. They are going to be SWEET!
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Postby mythical » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:04 pm

pritchet74 wrote:jrennie was telling me yesterday that I should go with a white saddle & bar tape. I think that I am now convinced. I just need to figure out how to keep white bar tape clean!

How about white hoods as well? :)

pritchet74 wrote:Here's a pic of the BB to use the C'dale Si crankset with a standard BB shell. Image

I made something a little lighter and no, it's not stupid light! How about this?
mythical
Manufacturer

Re: My new Cervelo R3

Postby maxvain » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Hi, are these things custom made? Or can I get them from someone. Have a friend with Cannondale Si SRM that would like to use it on standard BB.
maxvain
Cyclotourist

Previous

Return to General cycling