Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Pritchett's Birthday

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Pritchett's Birthday

Postby billyboy » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:01 am

Did we by chance fail to wish Pritchett a happy birthday?? I thought I saw his name in the que at the bottom of the page with upcoming birthdays. If so, the HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :thumbUp: :piano:

If not, then I please don't pay attention to this message becasue I am old and feeble :grandpa:
'Eldest, that's what I am... I remember the first raindrop and the first acorn... I knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless - before the Dark Lord came from Outside.'
billyboy
Cat 1

Postby movrnotashakr » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:39 am

Either way, Happy Birthday Pritchet!!!!! :laola: :piano: :laola: It's bound to be your Birthday at some point right? :grin:

~movr
Man, I thought Ultimate Robot Fighting was real, like pro wrestling, but it turns out it's fixed, like boxing.
movrnotashakr
Lord of the Smug

Postby jrennie » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:55 am

A shameless attempt by Mr Pritchet to get multiple birthdays in a year :twisted: his birthday was the end of august.

We can only handle the birthday suit once a year. :grin:
jrennie
El Campeón '10

Postby movrnotashakr » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:15 am

Wow!!! I feel so used and not in a good way. :twisted:

~movr
Man, I thought Ultimate Robot Fighting was real, like pro wrestling, but it turns out it's fixed, like boxing.
movrnotashakr
Lord of the Smug

Postby pritchet74 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:17 am

Oops, I changed my profile birthday to January 1st & forgot to change it back. See what a night of Jager shots will do to a guy?

SORRY - I DESERVE A FLOGGING BY KEIRA KNIGHTLEY FOR THIS. I AM SO EMBARASSED!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I am proud to announce that there MIGHT be a NEW Birthday suit this year though - you'll have to wait till August though to see it. :grin:
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Postby billyboy » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:55 pm

I think that Mr. Pritchett needs to be paid a visit by.....THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!!

That will put an end to his forgetfulness :grin:
'Eldest, that's what I am... I remember the first raindrop and the first acorn... I knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless - before the Dark Lord came from Outside.'
billyboy
Cat 1

Postby pritchet74 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:37 pm

As long as The Spanish Inquisition consists of a saucey little Latina then that's a GREAT IDEA!
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Postby Fibre-Lyte » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:53 am

pritchet74 wrote:SORRY - I DESERVE A FLOGGING BY KEIRA KNIGHTLEY FOR THIS.

Surely, that's what you're hoping for on your real birthday :grin:
Fibre-Lyte
Manufacturer

Postby pritchet74 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:32 am

Fibre-Lyte wrote:
pritchet74 wrote:SORRY - I DESERVE A FLOGGING BY KEIRA KNIGHTLEY FOR THIS.

Surely, that's what you're hoping for on your real birthday :grin:

More than you will ever know.... :grin:
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Postby billyboy » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:42 pm

Does anyone in here actually know Kiera Knightly?

If so, maybe we could all get together and convince her, by begging and pleading, and perhaps even grovelling, to go and give senor Pritchett a few whacks for the birthday that he didn't have.

I would love to see the look on his face when he opened the door and there she actually was followed by the look on his face when Mrs. Pritchett found out. :grin:
billyboy
Cat 1

Postby Boonen » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:50 pm

movrnotashakr wrote:Wow!!! I feel so used and not in a good way. :twisted:

I'd say we ban him until it's his real birthday :twisted:
That'll teach him to try and trick people here into getting him birthday presents twice a year :wink:
Boonen
Faster than Superman

Postby movrnotashakr » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:27 pm

Boonen wrote:I'd say we ban him until it's his real birthday :twisted:

:ponder:........That sounds good to me. Who do we need to talk to about having this moved forward. :wink:

~movr
movrnotashakr
Lord of the Smug

Postby pritchet74 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:36 pm

WHAT! BOONEN, THAT'S CRAZY TALK! I don't get presents for my birthday anyways... :wink:
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Postby Fibre-Lyte » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:10 am

pritchet74 wrote:I don't get presents for my birthday anyways... :wink:

Ahh, so the Keira thing is just a pipedream. All hope is lost :(
Fibre-Lyte
Manufacturer

Postby pritchet74 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:23 am

Fibre-Lyte wrote:
pritchet74 wrote:I don't get presents for my birthday anyways... :wink:

Ahh, so the Keira thing is just a pipedream. All hope is lost :(

NO, hope will never be lost - what I meant is that I haven't gotten THAT present yet.... :wink:
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Next

Return to General cycling