Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

FWB member pin map

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Postby LJ » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:49 am

Sounds good to me Paul. Perth sounds a bit more exotic than Bolton though. I guess you do have all that lovely industry as well up the coast to freemantle.
LJ
Mod

Postby Paul FP » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:12 pm

Yeah, Freo isnt exactly the glamourous capital of Western Australia, but they have a good cafe strip which would be nice to take a cruise through. I live in the northern suburbs of Perth and we tend to ride more out that way.

Anyway, My LWs have FINALLY arrived in the shop, I'm calling in tomorrow night to take a peak and decide on tyres / cassette and skewers.

I eventually sorted out a nice bar and stem but will post on a new thread, when i eventually figure out how to attach pics!!!!!
I'm afraid i'm not so good with computers......
Paul FP
Cat 3

Postby LJ » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:29 pm

Thats exciting news. I'm looking forward to the pictures, but if you do have problems putting them up just email them to me and I'll do it for you! :D
LJ
Mod

Postby tcr » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:57 pm

Paul FP wrote:Yeah, Freo isnt exactly the glamourous capital of Western Australia, but they have a good cafe strip which would be nice to take a cruise through. I live in the northern suburbs of Perth and we tend to ride more out that way.

Anyway, My LWs have FINALLY arrived in the shop, I'm calling in tomorrow night to take a peak and decide on tyres / cassette and skewers.

I eventually sorted out a nice bar and stem but will post on a new thread, when i eventually figure out how to attach pics!!!!!
I'm afraid i'm not so good with computers......

:shock: A Perth rider with LW's!! Wow I will have to see this, what frame are they going on? :)
tcr
Cat 2

Postby LJ » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:31 pm

tcr wrote::shock: A Perth rider with LW's!! Wow I will have to see this, what frame are they going on? :)

Paris carbon of course. Are there any other bikes? :?

:wink:
LJ
Mod

Postby pinarellofan » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:35 pm

Paul, will we get to see some pictures of your Pina with LW's? I always like pictures of a nice Pinarello. :D
pinarellofan
Cat 1

Postby Paul FP » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:50 pm

Of Course!!!!
I think Uncle LJ might have to help me out a bit, though. My skills on a computer are not really much good!!!!

LWs are still in the shop until i get some tyres (Conti Competition I think??), skewers and a cassette. Those photos will follow soon.

I have some photos taken earlier, not long after i built the frame but they arent so good and had borrowed bar & stem while i figured out sizes. I'm gonna take some better ones this weekend. As far as the ones i have at the moment go, they're in Jpeg format on my pc - how do i get them on here??? :?
Sorry to be dumb about this guys!!!
Appreciate any help![/img]
Paul FP
Cat 3

Postby Wesley » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:57 pm

@ Paul FP, just put them in an e-mail and send them to me (my adress is in my profile). Then I'll put them up for you.

Or you can give it a try with Imageshack.us.
Last edited by Wesley on Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wesley
Cat 2

Postby pinarellofan » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:59 pm

Go to http://www.imageshack.us click the browse button and select your picture. Tick the resize image button and set it to 640x480 (for message boards) then click host it!, in the next screen select the direct link URL and copy it. Now go to the post a reply screen on the forum were you want to post your picture and click the IMG button, paste the URL, press the IMG button again and you can post your reply. Hope this helps.

Edit: Wesley is to fast for me!
Last edited by pinarellofan on Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pinarellofan
Cat 1

Postby Paul FP » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:06 pm

@ Wesley - email on its way - sorry they're a bit blurred!!!
Thank you so much - you're a star. :grin: :grin: :grin:
Paul FP
Cat 3

Postby Paul FP » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:32 pm

@Wesley - Might be a good idea to start a new thread - I dont want hijack this one from LJ - this one needs to get back to being about the map!!!!
Will start a new one.
Paul FP
Cat 3

Postby Ripley451 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:35 pm

Bolton has to be a heck of a lot better than Leicester.
Ripley451
Night Watchman

Postby RTW » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:16 pm

Bump! Remember to add yourself if you are new.
RTW
Manufacturer

Postby peterb_bt » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:19 am

Just added myself, that's the one good thing about working nights, it means I get to really read all the threads.

Peter

EDIT: I notice that we've got over 500 users on this forum but only 49 on the map. Whats happening out there, are people a little shy....?
You can never have too much carbon fibre....!
peterb_bt
Cat 3

Postby Balenaar » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:28 pm

It doesn't work here:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
Balenaar
Cat 2

PreviousNext

Return to General cycling