Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

It was a good day...

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

It was a good day...

Postby mdeth1313 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:14 am

Nothing special- quick ride in the cold, cleaned up the bike, switched from a non-QS campy chorus FD to a QS, switched the tuning kit over and got the FD down to 57g, shifting is perfect. Pizza party for my son's soccer team for lunch, after coaching 8 years of high school soccer, coaching U6 was quite a trip!

Tomorrow's ride should put me over 5800 miles for the year, not bad when you consider I can't ride on Saturdays. Next episode of The Walking Dead tonight and only 2 days of school this week!

Good times!
Words are like bullets, I let them pass through me.
mdeth1313
Cat 1

Re: It was a good day...

Postby Boonen » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:25 am

Sounds great! How is the new ride holding up?

0 days of school here this week ... :mocking:
Boonen
Faster than Superman

Re: It was a good day...

Postby aliasforme » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:38 am

Still have two weeks of school :angryOnFire: mainly exams too :thunderstorm: which reminds me, rather than posting here I should be revising :bangHead: :abscond:
aliasforme
Cat 4

Return to General cycling