Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Dura Ace Di2 9070

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Dura Ace Di2 9070

Postby Jaume » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:01 am

Good morning from Barcelona:

This is my first post in the forum.
I´d like to buy the new DA Di2 9070 for my new Parlee frame. Does anybody know when it will be available in Europe?
Some professional teams are using them regularly since August.

Thanks
Jaume
Cyclotourist

Re: Dura Ace Di2 9070

Postby Ypsylon » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:53 am

Welcome!

I believe it's gonna take a while until you will be able to walk into a store and just buy one. I'd highly recommend going to your favourite LBS and ask them about it. Often dealers will only get so many in the first run and usually those are spoken for, then it will take quite a while until they get actual stock, so I'd ask about preordering one right now.

What group are you using right now? How 'bout some pics?
"Nothing compares to the simple pleasures of a bike ride," said John F. Kennedy, a man who had the pleasure of Marilyn Monroe.
Ypsylon
Herr Pfennig

Postby aliasforme » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:19 am

+1 about pics, how can you introduce yourself without telling us what you ride :wink: ?
aliasforme
Cat 4

Postby Jaume » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi,

I can´t show pictures because the bike is not ready yet. Actually, the frame is arriving this coming Wendnesday.

I´m getting a Parlee F5 SLi frame, Lightweight Ventoux wheels, and hopefully, a Di2 9070 groupset.

Enjoy
Jaume
Cyclotourist

Postby Jaume » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi,

Thank you for the advise. Actually I´ve bought the bike (not ready yet) in a well known bike shop in Barcelona and in internet (www.pave.cc)
The owner, Xavi Maya, told me a few days ago that the group maybe in Barcelona by the end of this current month. So, I´ve already follow your recommendation.
By the way, the mechanical group is already available in Barcelona.

Enjoy

;-)
Jaume
Cyclotourist

Postby Mike K. » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:01 am

Jaume is one outgoing Catalan. I was in Barcelona in early October of this year for the first time, and met him while riding on top of the mountain called Tibidabo. The man bought me breakfast at a small very local cafe, then showed me one of his training routes! :applause:

Can't wait to see his Parlee come together!
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Mike K.
Cat 1

Return to General cycling