Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Extralite Ultra Post

Extralite Ultra Post

Postby Barrie » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:19 pm

I`ve just received my Extralite Ultra Post from Italy, and boy is it light for alloy, calmed 99g 250mm mine is 100.4g
Made from multishaped AL 7075 T6 tube shot penned and matt black anodized
The clamps are AL 7075 T6 Ergal CNC. beautifully machined
Available 31.6dia at 250mm and 350mm

Saddle angle adjustment: typical XC frames (73° seat tube) can fit UltraPost with every saddle design. Frames with slack seat tube angles (less than 70°) limit horizontal positioning of saddles with rails parallel to the top. Saddles with angled rails help to lower the nose. Notice that saddle angle play an important part on overall seat position. Thereafter you must add the angle between rails and top saddle profile. To obtain complete saddle angle tuning range with reference to vertical, clamp adjustment angles and saddle angle must be added to seat tube angle.
Price 199 Euro

Barrie
Attachments
post 6.jpg
post 3.jpg
post 5.jpg
Barrie
Cyclotourist

Return to Reviews