Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Wight loss tuneing mod for Kcnc Pulley Wheels

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Wight loss tuneing mod for Kcnc Pulley Wheels

Postby aCeMadMods » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:39 am

once Agian poor test lab Rubber duckie"s have been hard at work this time on rear mech rear Pulley Wheels , i look this for the last few days think how to loss wight without maker it any weaker only thing i came up was to cut from the inside of the wheel , it very ez to do , i found some sockets around the same has the inside bearing and one a bit big for holding the wheel so the bearing would past down into the biger socket i use a vice to pushed bearing it down , to ez then i , use home made cut wheel, for my mini grinder once this was done i made then has or stronger then before useing loctite . yes the wight i never wight the wheels to started after this mod there wight 8 gm each kcnc say the wight 9 gm stock
reprssing the wheel , you have heat then up first i use a heat gun, this make it alot ez to push back the bearings . here my lab pic
aCeMadMods
Cat 5

Re: Wight loss tuneing mod for Kcnc Pulley Wheels

Postby Kniprode » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:49 am

Nice. But don't be shy: take them out of this jelly, then make new photos!
Kniprode
Cat 5

Re: Wight loss tuneing mod for Kcnc Pulley Wheels

Postby TheRemery2 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:30 am

Macro setting on your camera.....or are you using your cell phone?
TheRemery2
Cyclotourist

Return to General cycling