Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Storck Rebelion 1.3

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Storck Rebelion 1.3

Postby Fibre-Lyte » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:56 am

Just curious, does anyone know anything about these frames beyond them being made by Storck. I can't seem to find a single review and one came up in conversation the other day. I gather they're fairly old as they're not even on Storcks website now.
Fibre-Lyte
Manufacturer

Re: Storck Rebelion 1.3

Postby Ypsylon » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:12 am

2009, or something, I believe.

from bikerumor:

2009 Storck Rebelion 1.3 – $2,650 (frame)

Like the road lines, the 1.3 is positioned to be a more affordable version of their Rebelion 1.0 (1070g, $3,075) and 1.1 (1170g, $3,800).  It has a short-ish chainstay at 16.5″, which helps keep your weight over the rear wheel for climbing and snappy handling in the tight ‘n’ twisties.  Weighing in at 1250g, the Rebelion 1.3 has carbon dropouts, integrated 1-1/8″ headset and is constructed of Unidirectional carbon fiber.
"Nothing compares to the simple pleasures of a bike ride," said John F. Kennedy, a man who had the pleasure of Marilyn Monroe.
Ypsylon
Herr Pfennig

Re: Storck Rebelion 1.3

Postby Fibre-Lyte » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:29 am

I found some pictures and like the look of the rear brake mount. Not sure about carbon drop outs on a mountain bike though?
Fibre-Lyte
Manufacturer

Return to General cycling