Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Extralite E-Bones W MTB crankset

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Extralite E-Bones W MTB crankset

Postby Cheers! » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:28 am

Guys, I'm thinking of the Extralite Ebones W crankset in BSA68 configuration to replace my Middleburn RS8 DUO setup. The rings are shot and the American Classic BB is dead.

For the fairwheelbikes Crankset shootout #4 comments about QRC2 correlate in any bit to the Extralite MTB version? I would love to hear people's opinion of the crankset. It has been on the market for quite some time.

Thanks,
Jason
http://www.hackracer.com
Cheers!
Cat 2

Re: Extralite E-Bones W MTB crankset

Postby Cheers! » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:17 am

Hrm... Looks like very few mountain bikers here these days.
Cheers!
Cat 2

Postby TheRedMantra » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:45 am

Sad, isn't it? Maybe try weightweenies?
TheRedMantra
Cat 4

Postby tskubi » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 am

Cheers! wrote:Guys, I'm thinking of the Extralite Ebones W crankset in BSA68 configuration to replace my Middleburn RS8 DUO setup. The rings are shot and the American Classic BB is dead.

Jason, I've heard a few riders reporting it's lack of stifness....
Tom
Enjoy your time under the sun.. and when its cold and dark don't worry too much, the world will keep spinning and your time in the sun will come again.
tskubi
Cat 5

Return to General cycling