Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Heavy Metal Holiday Music

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Heavy Metal Holiday Music

Postby mdeth1313 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:06 pm

So Twisted Sister does a Metal x-mas every year- truth be told, it makes many of those ridiculous songs more bearable, even somewhat enjoyable. Stryper had their rendition of "Winter Wonderland" years before (of course it was tied to a more religious "Reason for the Season" song, but now there's this--

http://youtu.be/F7_LRSjU50Q

and there's more-- as much as I couldn't stand x-mas music, I really, really, really HATED Hanukkah music (being the resident Jew I can go there). This is awesome-- I already added it to a playlist and my son is dancing around the living room as it plays thru the roku box!
Words are like bullets, I let them pass through me.
mdeth1313
Cat 1

Re: Heavy Metal Holiday Music

Postby pritchet74 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Lovin' it!
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Return to General cycling