Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

PayPal Question

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

PayPal Question

Postby Gumgardner » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 pm

I want to buy something on eBay and I want to use paypal. I don't want to use the available paypal cash though. I want to use a business credit card. If I remember correctly, last time I tried it wouldn't let me. I had to use the paypal money first and then I could use the credit card. Does anyone know if this is possible to do?

Thanks
Gumgardner
Cat 2

Re: PayPal Question

Postby pritchet74 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:57 pm

I think that you just have to go into paypal for that transaction and set the primary funds to that credit card. I think I have done that before. I would try it out, but I don't have any paypal funds to play with right now.
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Re: PayPal Question

Postby Boonen » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:43 pm

I'm pretty sure you can do this as well. If you have funds on your account it suggests you use those first but I don't think you have to and you can change how you'd like to pay before you submit your payment.
Boonen
Faster than Superman

Return to General cycling