Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Had a little surgery on Tuesday

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Re: Had a little surgery on Tuesday

Postby mdeth1313 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:07 am

Less than a week- more like 2 days. It was caused by inflammation. Which would make sense because my calves were killing me until I made a slight adjustment in my riding position. The surgeon told me that this type of inflammation resembles a sarcoma which is why it came back inconclusive. No postal-disco-shacking for me!
Words are like bullets, I let them pass through me.
mdeth1313
Cat 1

Postby pritchet74 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:31 am

Good to know what's going on. Sorry that you don't have a doping excuse though. If you would like to live vicariously thru someone else though I just ordered the Tyler Hamilton book. I can loan it to you when I am done.
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Postby mdeth1313 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Off to the showers-- nothing like the first week of school being pretty hot and stupidly humid. I rode the bike to work yesterday and today. I rode well yesterday and I did fine going in this morning. Between teaching in the heat all day, re-adjusting to getting up at 4am, having not ridden the past 10 days and the freaking headwind this afternoon, I am shot! But, I'm back on the bike!
Words are like bullets, I let them pass through me.
mdeth1313
Cat 1

Previous

Return to General cycling