Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Why I LOVE mdeth1313.......

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Why I LOVE mdeth1313.......

Postby pritchet74 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Well, this fella has shown me the light. I have always provided the best to my beloved Victoria, but have been a cheap bastard when it has come to clothing. Now that I have been introduced to proper high-end clothing there is really no turning back and I simply couldn't be happier and I haven't ever been so comfortable on the bike. As I am a Cervelo whore when it comes to bikes, I am now a Castelli whore with my clothing.

So far, I have accumulated:
4 pairs of Castelli Free Aero Race Bibshorts
2 Castelli Duran jerseys
3 pairs of Castelli Duran socks
1 Castelli Leggero wind vest

The bibs are simply amazing and the most comfortable chamois ever. The jerseys are so comfortable it's rediculous. And the socks - oh man, the socks - Just awesome.

So Eric - I thank you. :applause:

And to everyone else out there who is riding around in cheap team kits and using SockGuy socks. Get some better stuff and you will be feelin' the love too!
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Return to General cycling