Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Prius x Parlee

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Prius x Parlee

Postby Matteo » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:33 am

= concept bike? Does anyone know more about this? It looks very interesting, I am especially wondering what is going on in Week 6.
Matteo
Cat 3

Re: Prius x Parlee

Postby Fibre-Lyte » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:46 pm

It looks really neat. The website shows quite a few pictures with not a lot in them and has quite a lot of writing that doesn't say much! the full picture of the bike does look good though, especially the front brake/fork area.
Fibre-Lyte
Manufacturer

Postby Matteo » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Yes, it is amazing how much that blogger can write without saying much. But I guess this is a PR project, in which actual information might take a back seat.

It seems like integrated brakes are the latest trend - Storck, the new Ridley Noah, now this Parlee. I wonder who else is going to follow...
Matteo
Cat 3

Postby parlee_z1 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:00 pm

more coming soon!!!
parlee_z1
Manufacturer

Return to General cycling