Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

A bit of humour for the day

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

A bit of humour for the day

Postby stumpytrunks » Sat May 14, 2011 1:20 am

Pain hurts
stumpytrunks
The Tassie Devil

Re: A bit of humour for the day

Postby mdeth1313 » Sat May 14, 2011 1:30 am

I'm waiting for the follow-up story where this guy sues best buy (possibly the marines as well) for his sustained injuries.
Words are like bullets, I let them pass through me.
mdeth1313
Cat 1

Postby Fibre-Lyte » Sat May 14, 2011 10:23 pm

That's brilliant!!! :applause:

It reminds me of years ago when my brother was in the army and I'd gone to pick him up from the barracks. On the way out I noticed an awful lot of army lads and also police vans on the streets. I asked my brother what was going on and he told me that a bunch of local lads had beaten up a Para(trooper). The entire 'squad' had gone out looking for these lads (and obviously the police heard about it). They do like to look after their own.
Fibre-Lyte
Manufacturer

Postby ricaluanna » Wed May 25, 2011 1:33 am

hahahahaha!!!! :lol:
All natural ingredients are included in virility ex.Men should take prosvent for their prostate health.Check this site out.It's all about affiliate marketing.
ricaluanna
Cyclotourist

Return to General cycling