Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

FWB Golf thread

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Re: FWB Golf thread

Postby Fibre-Lyte » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Natalie Gulbis can't be a real golfer can she? I mean every photo I see of her, she's just wearing bikinis. That's not golf course etiquette surely? :lol:

Did Europe win today then?
Fibre-Lyte
Manufacturer

Postby pritchet74 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Ya, she's a real LPGA golfer. And making way more money than I ever will.

And yes, Europe won the Ryder Cup.

No Banana.....
:xBanana7 (mod intervention)
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Postby Boonen » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:38 pm

Europe managed to win but only barely, 14,5-13,5. Yesterday it seemed like Europe was going to run over the US but they sure fought back well today. The way Fowler and Overton managed to win and half their matches was amazing. I didn't have much time to follow things today but saw some amazing shots by Ian Poulter and who really played some phenomenal golf this weekend. Cool to see Rory McIllroy play such solid golf as well at his age. Seems like Woods did ok as well the last day, maybe it had something to do with the weather :lol:

Stephen, I saw there's some LPGA golf on later this week, maybe you could see her in action :wink:
Boonen
Faster than Superman

Postby Boonen » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Anyone watching the match game championships in Tucson atm? Beautiful course right in the middle of the desert there!
Mickelson is playing Fowler today, great match!
Boonen
Faster than Superman

Previous

Return to General cycling