Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Quintana Roo Seduza (so long scott3)

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Quintana Roo Seduza (so long scott3)

Postby mdeth1313 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:17 am

So, the scott plasma didn't fit- just too big. I picked up a quintana roo seduza on ebay. It showed up and I had everything switched over and built up in a few hours (would have been less if not for the PITA QR internal cable routing).

I went for a ride up and down the street and OMG, what a difference. I loved the plasma frame but this thing just fits so much better, I felt really comfortable - able to stay nice and compact. I also think this frame is more aero than the plasma ltd. There's more internal routing and the frame just seems a lot tighter.

I wish I could switch out the white saddle for a back one and eventually I'll ditch the white bar tape, possibly removed the HED decals at some point. For now I just want to ride!
Attachments
QR 7-20.jpg
Words are like bullets, I let them pass through me.
mdeth1313
Cat 1

Re: Quintana Roo Seduza (so long scott3)

Postby pritchet74 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:13 am

That is really sick! I like it better than the Scott. It looks more proportional with the saddle height. Awesome!

And yes, you need a black saddle!
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Re: Quintana Roo Seduza (so long scott3)

Postby Juanmoretime » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:12 am

Missed this on Friday but definitely a sweet looking tt bike!
For my next trick I will set myself on fire!
Juanmoretime
Cat 1

Return to General cycling