Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Scott minded.

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Scott minded.

Postby screne » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Hey ,

ScRene here from The Netherlands - Scott minded - and love to ride on Racer and ATB.

Here are some pics of the bikes I have at this moment in different setup :

Addict R1 at 6.2 kg with the Dure Ace C24 wheels - At this moment 7.2Kg With RS20 Wheels :? looking for a nice wheelset.

Spark RC at 9.3 Kg with the DT swiss XRC 1250 wheels and 9.9 Kg with DT 240S / DT4.1 wheelset.
With my sons bike at the coast.

Also had an Old Timer Scott - don't have it anymore due to the fact there where to many bikes in the house according to the wife :evil:

8-) R
screne
Cyclotourist

Re: Scott minded.

Postby Fibre-Lyte » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:49 pm

The addict looks great with the Dura Ace wheels. It's amazing that you can save an entire kilo in weight just by changing the wheels :shock:

I think it's time that you explained to your wife that you can NEVER have too many bikes in your house :grin:
Fibre-Lyte
Manufacturer

Postby pritchet74 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Wow. Quite the collection! The first thing I noticed was that the front derailleur on your Addict looks WAY too high. Gorgeous bike though. :cheers:
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
pritchet74
Aerodymatic Man

Postby screne » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Fibre-Lyte wrote:The addict looks great with the Dura Ace wheels. It's amazing that you can save an entire kilo in weight just by changing the wheels :shock:

Saving the weight as also with a Selle Italia SLR Carbonio Flow and Speedplay Zero - Now heavy SLR XP flow and Deore XT ATB pedals - because I use one pair of shoes now at this moment.

8) R

## Front derailleur has a 2.2mm space at the front , so must be good IMHO.
screne
Cyclotourist

Return to General cycling