Site Announcements

OUR NEW FORUM/BLOG IS NOW ONLINE IN BETA VERSION, WITH A SCHEDULED PUBLIC RELEASE NEXT WEEK. ANYONE WITH A USER ID FROM THE CURRENT FORUM HAS ALREADY HAD THEIR USERNAME IMPORTED TO THE NEW FORUM THOUGH PASSWORDS WERE NOT IMPORTED SO YOU'LL NEED TO USE PASSWORD RECOVERY TO GET A NEW PASSWORD. WHILE THE NEW FORUM IS NOT YET COMPLETE WITH ALL OF IT'S FEATURES IT IS FUNCTIONAL AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

fairwheelbikes.com/c/topics

Klein Quantum Pro real fear 5780gr By Extrasgrilli

Discussion on bikes, and whatever...

Re: Klein Quantum Pro real fear 5780gr By Extrasgrilli

Postby slisk » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:13 pm

German girls are just fine with me.
I buy everything that JMT lists on this site.
slisk
Grand Tourer

Postby dalai » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Please next time post NSFW (not safe for work) next time! Would have had a hard time explaining that it was a short video about a bike if someone came past...
dalai
Cat 1

Postby Fibre-Lyte » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:37 am

Never mind work, try explaining it to your other half!! :wink:

In the spirit of everything cycling can we have a build list please.......and one for the bike as well (or have we already got that?) :grin:

Taking on a more serious tone, can someone actually explain to me what that video was all about. Yes, we have a gorgeous, extremely scantily clad girl which is fine and a very very nice bike which is fine, but unless said girl is owner of said bike I really can't see the link. We all know that a girl that good looking isn't going going to be thinking about that bike too much.....don't we?

Hypothetically, if someone wanted to do a similar video shoot featuring a Storck C1.1 anniversary, how would he/she go about it? :lol:
Fibre-Lyte
Manufacturer

Postby slisk » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:21 am

Fibre-Lyte wrote:I really can't see the link. We all know that a girl that good looking isn't going going to be thinking about that bike too much.....

What if she was Liz Hatch?
I buy everything that JMT lists on this site.
slisk
Grand Tourer

Postby Fibre-Lyte » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:02 am

Liz Hatch is ok.......but unless it's a trick of the light, the other girl is....... :twisted:

Do we know who the scantily clad video lady is yet? Does she like bikes? I could be completely wrong, then again... :D
Fibre-Lyte
Manufacturer

Previous

Return to General cycling