Forum Replies Created
Now i changed the shifterwire to an powercordz which saved 7g to the old steelwire.
Then i continued with the rear derailleur and made the left part at the picture which has 5g inclusive the screw.
Yesterday i finally build the bar and stem together to get rid of the screws and it even saved me a bit of weight. The bike has now 4053gsub4 i´m on my way
Updated the Partlist
- Stevens SLC Team Frame (`56 – 2009 – striped from paint and changed a bit) + NLB Seat and Seatpost (integrated in the Frame) + Fuchs Chainguard = 904g
- Ritchey WCS Carbon Fork (stripped from paint – 194mm Steerer – parts of the Headset glued in place) = 252g
- FSA Headset (rebuild – Coparni Aheadcap) = 52g
- Coparni Prototype Stem (-8degree – 100mm) = 64g
- Schmolke TLO Bar (400mm – Ergo – 144g) + Fuchs Brakelevers (70g – “one piece” with the Bar) = 214g
- BTP Shifter (tuned – nylon parts) = 3g
- Velox Tressorex Cotton Bartape (just from the Levers to the stem – sewn in place) = 16g
- Zipp 300 Cranks (stripped from paint – 172,5mm) = 296g
- XX-Light Bottom Bracket (tuned – 108mm) = 118g
- Fiberlyte Chainring (tuned – Style2 – 53-130 – Singel) = 51g
- Zipp Chainring Bolts + Fuchs Carbonspacer = 9g
- Ultralite Cirrus Ti Pedals = 71g
- PYC 11 Chain (108 Glieder) = 212g
- Nino Titan Cassette (11-20 10x – tuned with other Nino TItansprockets + Fuchs Carbonsprocket + Carbonspacer – Aluminium Screw) = 93g
- Lightweight Ventoux Frontwheel = 439g
- Lightweight Ventoux Backwheel (tuned with DT190 parts) = 588g
- Tune Skewers + Fuchs Carbonspacer = 17g
- Tufo < 195 = 388G
- Fuchs Rear Derailleur (mixed with Fuchs-parts and tuned Tiso parts + Extralite Pulleys) = 85g
- AX Orion Brakes + Fuchs Brakeshoes + Fuchs Pads + Fuchs tuningsparts for the Brakes = 97g
- Fuchs Carbon + I-Link + Power Cordz = 61g
- Fuchs Bottlecages + Alu Screws = 8g (2 times in Summer and on longer Distances)
- Extras (Glue – Air – Rounding – Misstakes) = ca 29g
Complete Weight = 4067gsub4 i´m on my way
We still have no snow here :p but thats nice as well as i still can use my bike like today
Merry Christmas to you all!sub4 i´m on my way
Sound better to mesub4 i´m on my way
It looks really greatsub4 i´m on my way
450 wow how did they made it that the fork is that heavy? must be hard to accomplishment.
As you talked about the wheels – i´d say you should buy some new wheels for this bike. Maybe some nice LW ventouxsub4 i´m on my way
Both of course but i do not ride through towns that often, mostly just at the countryside and i do not have any step-long hills at my place. so mostly i just slow down. But if something is happening of course a wanna brake fast and not just slow down as well.sub4 i´m on my way
Have no pictures right now but the brakepads for the frontbrake are ready and on the bike, even the new Powercordz-wireholder for the brake are ready – with this the brakes have 97g inklusive Brakepads now (started at 93g without brakenuts and without brakepads and still have some things to do on the brakes – will get that down to 85g i think)
Then i even startet to install the Powercordz for the brakes and even changed the golden part on the housing to a black one in the same design. looks more stealth but still a bit classy and goes with the carbonhousing i´ve got on the rear derailleur.
Still not ready with all this but had the bike on the scale with the parts and are around 4080g with all this changessub4 i´m on my way
Yes looks much better with black/black on the bar.
Like Mike said – maybe get the wheels just black as well?
What is the weight of the bike?sub4 i´m on my way
I don´t know, i miss Victoria already
The Italian Girl will be something, but you know, fast bike, fast love…nothing to grow old withsub4 i´m on my way
Do not forget to take many picturessub4 i´m on my way