Skip to content

where did all the beautiful bike colors go?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    Participant

anyone else wish for more color in the bike industry?

Participant

I am with you there. Too many black and white bikes. This from the guy with a black and white bike. More color out there would be awesome.

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

That’s a cool picture. Did you take that?

Where’s pk0r, btw?

"Nothing compares to the simple pleasures of a bike ride," said John F. Kennedy, a man who had the pleasure of Marilyn Monroe.
    Participant

Thanks Ypsylon. I took the photo, it is part of my bike collection!

Participant

I don’t know why, but I am kind of wanting an orange bike.

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
    Participant

Orange is the new black?

Participant

Apparently so. I keep complaining about all the black and white bikes, but I just bought a new white helmet – you know – so it goes with my black and white bike. Makes sense, right?

Participant

That’s a very nice collection of very cool bikes. I feel like we are “peak-black” and colors are starting to come back. Maybe not quite as in your picture, but at least lighter blue and “Liquigas” green can be seen more often now.

Participant

The good thing about a white helmet is that is goes with everything. At least I could see it with an orange bike with white panels, maybe?

Participant

I just realized that I do have a cross bike that is Orange. Well, orange and yellow. It’s an Euskatel colored Orbea. Cool lookin’ bike.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)