Skip to content

Welcome to the new FWB Forum/Blog

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
    Keymaster

Welcome everyone to the new Fair Wheel Forum / blog. This will replace both of the former sites.

If you were a member of the previous forum your username has been imported. Please use the password recovery to get your new password. Or email us if there are any problems.

We are still currently adding some more features to the site and ask that during this time you report any bugs you may notice or offer any suggestions for future features that you would like. While the site looks very minimal it is quite rich in features so do some exploring and you’ll start to notice some of them.

We do have the same rules as the previous forum. This is an all ages forum and we ask that cursing be kept to a minimum and used only when appropriate.

We also will not tolerate any disrespect towards any members who repeatedly do so will be banned. It’s simple, use common sense, show respect and have a good time.

Participant

Hey guys, I am alive and just started getting some time to check this out.

Participant

No tapatalk support? Booooo! It makes participating in online communities so much easier on mobile devices!

Keymaster

No tapatalk support? Booooo! It makes participating in online communities so much easier on mobile devices!

This is on the road-map for development.

I run the Facebook Page, Twitter Account and write code the rest of the day.
    Participant

ciao….

back again on this forum, like the older one …

Participant

Hello,

can i find my old Bike-thread anywhere? would be nice not to start a new one if this would be possible

sub4 i´m on my way
    Keymaster

ciao….

back again on this forum, like the older one …

Can you help me out and let me know what you like? Is it visual? UI? Usability? Thanks!

I run the Facebook Page, Twitter Account and write code the rest of the day.
    Participant

Hmmm. I have to say that I agree with the other posters. My first impression is that I prefer the phpBB-format Forum better. It may be just that is what we are ‘used’ to and this will prove itself over time…

Participant

I agree that tapatalk support is a key item going forward. The UI looks fresher to me and I think it will prove itself over time.

Participant

How do u search on a mobile device on this forum?

Participant

Nice to see the forum and I miss Tucson – I assume the rides and the shootout are still going strong. Hope Ralph is doing well.

Ron

Participant

This is an all ages forum and we ask that cursing be kept to a minimum and used only when appropriate.

When would cursing be appropriate on this forum? Wouldn’t it be better to just state that cursing is not allowed?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)