Skip to content

Stoemper…Godzilla meets Lion of Flanders

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    Participant

Just about to receive this handbuilt CX frame from Stoemper…I am totally amped about it

Mint with Belgian stripes, integrated seat mast, Lion of Flanders

Participant

That head tube badge is awesome!

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
    Keymaster

Stout! Looks good and that badge is pretty sexy.

I run the Facebook Page, Twitter Account and write code the rest of the day.
    Participant

The idea of a great head tube badge seems to have died a fair amount of years ago. I love that this bike has one. Head tube badges are like beautiful women – the world will always need more of them.

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
    Participant

I like the lion decal, but the head tube badge is dead weight (how much?) you’ll be carrying when shouldering the bike. I wonder if it deleteriously impacts aerodynamics?

Participant

The style points far outweigh any minimal weight and / or aero penalty. ;-)

I like the lion decal, but the head tube badge is dead weight (how much?) you’ll be carrying when shouldering the bike. I wonder if it deleteriously impacts aerodynamics?

Not only impacting aerodynamics but in a deleterious way too. :) That’s just nasty.

Very nice looking bike! I hope it will ride as well as it looks.

Participant

Un-aero head tube badge on a cyclocross bike? not heard that one before. But I guess this was the year when pros started wearing aero helmets on the Leadville 100

This Stoemper will be at least 5% faster with Godzilla on the head tube

Stoemper is a very good (and small) brand out of Oregon….the Stoemper Ronny CX bike is raced by Ben Berden on the pro US and European circuit….so if it can handle the Koppenbergcross, its going to be pretty fun for me to ride!

Participant

Nice frameset. Show us more of the complete bike please :)

sub4 i´m on my way
    Participant

Thats hot. Need a Belgian beer now to cool me down.

Ilcappellino.blogspot.com
    Participant

Participant

JUst had these beautiful handlebars custom painted by Ube’s Ice Cream Shop to match my Stoemper

Participant

It looks really great :)

sub4 i´m on my way
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)