Skip to content

New Artist Series Fair Wheel Kits

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Keymaster

I’m really happy to announce the release of the first in a series of artist designed Fair Wheel Bikes kits.  The first kit comes to us from artist Hunter King.  Hunter is both a friend and a fabulous artist.  Hunter designed the first two kits for us without any instruction, we just gave him a concept which was that we wanted something with a bit of a retro feel.  Hunter took it from there and came up with this kit.   Feel free to leave a comment and let us know what you think.  Also for those of you wanting to see more of Hunters work take a look at Hunterking.comWhile these are a limited edition they are not limited to the current stock, as only a partial shipment has arrived so far.  They are going quick and this partial shipment will sell out fast but there will be more coming.  Also for those that don’t want black, here’s a sneak peak at the next jersey in the series.  Though the next one, the leader, won’t be a kit, it’s meant to mismatch with bib/shorts so it will be produced only as a jersey.

The pieces themselves are made by Castelli.  Jerseys are available only as short sleeve with full length cam-lock zipper.  Shorts and bib-shorts are also available and are made of Affinity lycra with shield tech side panels and Kiss3 pads for all day comfort.

Roger Kennedy

Jason,

Where ever I travel to ride my bike, I try to find the best bike shop in the area. Then I spend a few hours checking out the new found place. I’m always looking for “kits” from the local shop. A reminder to a far away place. I’ve bought several kits from Fairwheel over the years. None of them have got the favorable comments that the current one (above) have received.
    Roger

Keymaster

Roger,

Good to hear! We’re into it as well.

I run the Facebook Page, Twitter Account and write code the rest of the day.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)