Skip to content

I have an itch for a new frameset

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
    Participant

Shocked.

Participant

She is good looking and can cook! and I’m sure her TV appearances and shows brings in good $. Which means I could probably get a bespoke uber cool bike each year.

2008 Cervelo SLC-SL 12.4 lbs | 2006 Cervelo Soloist 14.99lbs | 2008 Lynskey Custom M230 18 lbs | 2010 Lynskey Pro29 SS TBD lbs | 2011 Rocky Mountain Element Team RSL 20 lbs | http://www.hackracer.com
    Participant

RTW – I was kind of shocked too, but it’s just time for a change.

My last race of the year is in a couple of weeks, so the build will be finalized right after that.

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
    Participant

Are you going to bring her to Interbike?

Participant

Nope. She will stay at home. I will be at Interbike though. Will you be there this year?

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
    Participant

I am shocked as well. What size is your SLC-SL?

Participant

54 cm. Interested? ;-)

Participant

Yes I might be. It was repaired correct?

Participant

PM sent.

Participant

So you are going to sell her :(

sub4 i´m on my way
    Participant

That remains to be seen. More than likely I will keep her as a TT bike. It took me quite a long time before I found the bike that I wanted to stick with, but after a number of years it’s time for something new. More than likely I will cycle thru a few frames until I find something I will be really happy with again, so it makes sense to keep her. Especially since I do a handful of TT’s every year and more than likely the new bike won’t be as TT friendly.

Participant

I was just riding my C50 HP yesterday and loving the the sensations of the road it was giving me and the thought crossed my mind to end my relationship with the Scottt Addict R2 and buy a C59.You did the right thing by crossing over to the red white and green side. You are going to fall in love with the ride of that EP I am certain of that. A trip to Italy to ride the finished bike would be the ultimate icing for the cake! :-)

Nothing ventured nothing gained!
    Participant

My Italian fantasy-have Ernesto fit me for a C59 and do it up in Geo paint.

Participant

Last race of the season is this Sunday. I plan on being on the Colnago the following Monday.

Participant

Well? :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)