Skip to content

How to Find Your Next Ride

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Keymaster

I just came across this today. Seems like Paul Mach is at it again. This is a cool heat map of Strava rides in areas. Really cool use of their API.

I run the Facebook Page, Twitter Account and write code the rest of the day.
    Participant

This is a fascinating map…amazing to see strava users right up in the arctic circle

What is striking to me from this map (I am an englishman living in San Francisco) is the massively high use of strava seemingly over the whole of the United Kingdom. I am surprised, I thought it was still in its infancy there, and more of an American-used software

Keymaster

This is a fascinating map…amazing to see strava users right up in the arctic circle

What is striking to me from this map (I am an englishman living in San Francisco) is the massively high use of strava seemingly over the whole of the United Kingdom. I am surprised, I thought it was still in its infancy there, and more of an American-used software

I thought the general country to country adaption was interesting too. Looks like the French are not entirely into Strava, while Belgium, the Netherlands, and the UK seem to be right with the US in activity.

I run the Facebook Page, Twitter Account and write code the rest of the day.
    Participant

Hmm, there is a lot of strava activity in the part of France where I’m going to next week. No chance for a KOM there I guess.

Participant

I’m amazed at the density of use around Copenhagen.

I’m in the very flat Perth, and even it makes Denmark look hilly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)