Skip to content

Fabiana, my Colnago Extreme Power

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
    Participant

Oh believe me – I would love a set of those. I just couldn’t afford it. ;-)

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
    Participant

Loving this classic bike. How does it descend and handle the bumps?

Participant

It is the best ride quality of anything I have ever ridden.

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
    Participant

Sadly, Giada only brings to mind the monster grin of the Food Network personality!

Participant

I love that Giada!

This lovely lady would be named after Giada Borgato though.

Lately I am thinking that Giada isn’t the name that she was meant to have. She is feeling more like a Fabiana than a Giada.

Participant

Officially changed to Fabiana.

Participant

Sound better to me :)

sub4 i´m on my way
    Participant

Me too.

Are those really Jet 6s? They really look like 4s, for some weird reason.

"Nothing compares to the simple pleasures of a bike ride," said John F. Kennedy, a man who had the pleasure of Marilyn Monroe.
    Participant

Yup. 6′s. I would like 4′s as they would go with the tube diameter better I think, but the 6′s are what I have.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)