Skip to content

Custom Enve decals

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Keymaster

For the last couple of years we’ve been offering custom Edge/Enve decals as an unpublicized option on our wheelbuilds.  During this time we’ve been talking about making this a standard offering.   As of last week we’ve begun to make this a standard offering.  We are now including at no extra charge any of our semi-custom decals on any Enve handbuilt wheelset.  We are also offering them as a one time upgrade on any loose ENVE rims we offer. We offer 6 semi-custom colors and two placement options.  The decals are not cheap aftermarket decals that were made in a local printshop but are OE decals made in the same factory and to the same specs as the original Enve decals.  For placement options most people will choose the standard 6 decals per rim, but you can choose to have only 4 decals per rim if you like.  The semi-custom colors that are available are as follows:

Enve logo: red outline white lettering/Wings: red outline nude carbon fill.

Enve logo: red outline nude carbon lettering/Wings: red outline nude carbon fill.

Enve logo: blue outline white lettering/Wings: blue outline nude carbon fill.

Enve logo: blue outline nude carbon lettering/Wings: blue outline nude carbon fill.

Enve logo: gold outline nude carbon lettering/Wings: gold outline nude carbon fill.

Enve logo: white outline nude carbon lettering/Wing: white outline nude carbon fill.

These will be offered free of charge with any complete Enve wheelset that we build.  They’ll be offered as an option with rim purchases for $40 per rim.  Full custom decals in any color mix can be had with a complete wheelset for $60, the lead time on a full custom set is 1-2 weeks.

Participant

Are custom EDGE decals available for purchase?

Keymaster

@Dan, If you’re interested give us a call. (520) 623-3761

I run the Facebook Page, Twitter Account and write code the rest of the day.
    Matt Disbrow

I just received my new set of enve 45′s with the red / white decal option and they look fantastic! This is a really cool way to add something subtle to a bikes color scheme. they add a lot without over doing it.

Carl Hoefer

Are you doing custom decals for 6.7 sets?

Keymaster

Carl,

Yes, we’re doing full custom and then the semi-custom that we have listed on the site::

http://fairwheelbikes.com/enve-ses-67-decals-p-5194.html

E

I run the Facebook Page, Twitter Account and write code the rest of the day.
    emilio

hello!. I need to know if is possible to buy ENVE custom decals grey color for these components…

Enve 29 XC wheels
    Enve Stem 90mm
    Enve bar sweep 700mm 9º
    Enve seatpost 25mm offset 400mm 30.9mm

Mike

What is the process for getting a quote on some custom rim decals for the 29er Enve XC rims? Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)