Skip to content

Crumpton Corsa

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    Participant

This bike replaces a Corsa Team that was destroyed in an altercation with a truck that ran me over from behind. I wanted the paint to be something special. I know the colour is not for everyone but in every way this was for me and represented my family and survivng. I had my daughter and wife’s names placed on the chainstays as they are my sponsors and the only ones I need.

The Corsa Team geometry was perfect for me and I did love it but this new build is just better in every way. I’m not sure if Nick did anything different from how he spec’d the Team but it just feels better. The ride quality is just perfect. Not too aggressive and not too laid back.

This build is with:
    Full Dura Ace 9070
    Enve 6.7 with green CK R45 hubs (the ones in the professional shots are not mine)
    Enve zero setback post
    Enve compact bars
    Enve 100 stem
    Saddle Selle SMP Dynamic
    Lizard DSP bar tape

Photos by Matt Bice Photography

Participant

It looks great! lovely color it is.

sub4 i´m on my way
    Participant

That’s just gorgeous. I love the paint. You need to get some pedals on there though. ;-)

We need emoticons on this forum….

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
    Keymaster

That bike looks all business! Stout, good tubing diameter, SES 6.7s, fast color. BOOM!

We need emoticons on this forum….

Ask and I shall look into it. No promises though :)

I run the Facebook Page, Twitter Account and write code the rest of the day.
    Participant

Thanks folks its a real dream to ride. Highly recommend working with Nick on a build. It’s worth the wait.

Participant

I am so glad you made it. Beautiful bike. Some day I’ll be on one of Nick’s creations.

Participant

Thats a beautiful bike and a beautiful story…

Participant

Ok. That’s nice.

Keymaster

ameroz, I ran across your bike today. Looks like I’ve been chatting with the photographer Nick uses.

I run the Facebook Page, Twitter Account and write code the rest of the day.
    Participant

@emiliano he took some really nice shots.

Participant

Wow, really gorgeous frame and great color choice! Makes me want to get away from my matte black frame!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)