Skip to content

Alchemy Bicycle Works Update

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
    TDFbound

Emiliano: What do you mean by the release plan for Shimano 11? It’s readily available for order right now and the shop I work at has a few bikes kitted out with the 9000 group. The only thing holding be back from buying a group for myself is the lack of 11-speed Alchemy hubs to string up inside some Enve hoops.

Keymaster

TDFbound, I meant the Alchemy Shimano 11 speed compatible hub not 9000 as a groupo.

I run the Facebook Page, Twitter Account and write code the rest of the day.
    veloscaper

Will the new ORC be available in a 16:8 hole count?

Keymaster

veloscaper, I would be really surprised if the new ORC is available in Triplet.

Alfred

Have been waiting for this. I have an Enve 6 (front) clincher with an ELF hub (ordered here at FWB, made by–and signed by–Troy Watson). I’ll keep that for windy days. If/when the ORC-UL and more aerodynamic ELF arrive, I hope that the Smart Enve 8.9 in clincher is also already available. :)

Participant

Hi,

Any further news on whether the new ELF and ORC UL are going to be ready to buy/ship in February?

Rgds

Keymaster

David,

The ETA is still late February.

Brad Goodson

I have been informed by Enve that they hope to be shipping the hubs by mid- to late-March.

Klarf

Hi,

Some news about the new rear Alchemy hub?
    I waiting this hub for my new wheels.

Thank you!

Brad Goodson

Any updates?

Troy M.

The new ORC UL is now available. Jeremy from Alchemy was showing them off at City Velo in Denver today.

Keymaster

I’m going to close comments on this post now. If you have anymore questions I’ll be answering questions on the new ORC-UL post.

Cheers, Emiliano

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)